Monday, February 11, 2013

Final Day

The next day, I woke up late this time since we will be going back home in the afternoon (and I stayed up late until 2). The usual breakfast. And then, I was replying to my online friends' messages earlier *laughs*. And also my other friends' messages.

Before we leave the hotel, I had a chance to play a piano in the game room, alone. Well, there were the manager and a staff there. And the left keys on the piano sound broken inside but it didn't matter because I felt the need to let out the symphony from my heart and it was an awesome feeling.

Eventhough the piano was a bit broken but it was able to absorbed all of the symphonic energy from me as I kept playing. I only play two of my songs: "Stay Alive, You'll Be Fine" and "The Forgotten Chest" because I was fully satisfied. Before I leave, the manager thanked me and complimented me for the great music. I feel awesome now. *laughs proudly*

No comments:

Post a Comment