Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 4

I had Nasi Lemak for breakfast and lunch! YAY! I love nasi lemak!! Anyway, I got a terrible stomachache...and it was probably because of last night's dinner. I had to use the owner's bathroom during work and....let's just say I would rather use the toilet in my grandma's house than this one.




Day 4 would be the last day we visited the house. So, we worked as fast as we could and as careful as possible, so that we didn't miss a single measurement and documentation before we leave and say goodbye. After that, we took a group photo with the owner in front of the facade of the house. Of course, I didn't go straight back to the hotel afterwards. I joined with some of my friends for a "Cheesecake Party" *laughs a little*. We shared our cheesecakes to one another and they were really good. I really enjoyed the expensive cheesecakes. Once we've finished, we went back to the hotel. Most of us went into the shopping complex for certain reason but I chose not to stay there longer.

Last night, I stalked my ex on the internet only this once and found out she gone back to her other ex. This evening I received an email from her with only one word, "hi". This is what she usually email first. After that, there would be a little conversation. In this situation, I was sure she would tell me about she went back to her ex. Being a very dumb person, I replied to her, telling her that I know about her new life and admitted I stalked her but only for the last time. At night, I got two replies from her. One said, "I hate you! If you stalk me again, I will tell my bf."
And the last one really hurt me so bad: "Fuck off gay ass bitch! Dont stalk me again or I will report you! I hate you!"

Then, I replied to do all those things to me. Let her bf hurt me and kill me, and I really mean it. She then agreed and will do so. I was a little surprise but I deserved to be unforgiven and die without mercy. To end the conversation, I thanked and metaphorically said I want to end my life. Not sure if she gets it but it was easy to tell. Obviously, I lied but I want to forget her and I want her to forget me. I don't want to be a part of her life anymore. In case if she really believed I'm dead, I wont try to reply her anymore and start a new life on the internet.

At night after that incident, there's a long presentation about the heritage buildings and we showed the lecturers our sketches and drawings of everything about the building we "worked" on. Most of them included measurements, of course. Anyway, after that I stil haven't had dinner. So in the middle of the night, I went to an Indian-Muslim restaurant my friend told me about and order a takeout of omelette fried rice. While waiting, this stranger suddenly sat at my table and asked suspicious questions. He even wore in a very suspicious way: a hat, a leather white brown jacket, jeans and boots. He was not as old as my grandpa but he's definitely not as fit as my dad. And he has a mustache (real one, of course *laughs*). Anyway, every question he asked, I had to lie because everything will go wrong if you tell the truth to a stranger. But one question that I won't lie: "Come with me later, okay?" I was like, "Nu-uh! No way!" in my mind. But I kept a quiet tone of "no". I went straight back to the hotel with my omelette rice, always looked back to make sure he doesn't follow me. Fortunately, I made it safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment