Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 2

~Woke up in the morning---like 6 o'clock or something~
Nah, I don't feel like parodying a song now haha.

Anyway, yeah I woke up earlier than the sun and I assumed that breakfast buffet haven't served yet. So, I used some time going online. Well, I used my phone credit to gain internet access and it was nearly half empty. Once it's time to go, I took a bath and went down to the lobby for breakfast. Of course it wasn't set in the lobby *laughs*. There was an underground floor which happens to be a dining floor. Breakfast was awesome and delicious. Fried rice, scramble egg, grilled sausages and baked beans....toasted bread that's been spreaded with butter, marmalade and strawberry jams...tea and orange juice.....mmmm, lovely. *smiles*

We went back to the heritage house to continue our work. Then, came the problem: I've lost a friend's precious measuring tape. His face seemed calm but very mad, I knew after I told the truth. So, the day was full of sadness, nervous, confused, and afraid. One time I felt like I'm crying inside and I wanted it out.

However, I still have an empty stomach despite all of those negative emotions. I ate lunch and it was cheaply delicious! It's better than my mother's cooking *laughs a little* Just kidding. After that, I couldn't do my work properly because I got very tired for some reason. Fortunately, I was able to finish them so i could do sketches of the old Chinese house.

This time, I'm not lost! I was able to get on our field trip bus back to the hotel. When we got back, I went straight to the game room because the last time I had my friend's measuring tape was during the group meeting last night in the game room and I had the measuring tape in my pocket. I searched every place I sat and stand, and found the measuring tape hidden inside a seat. I gave it to my friend, afterward. I was glad he wasn't mad at me anymore.

We had supper at the lecturer's friend's house who happens to be an architect as well and is best known in renovating heritage houses and old buildings. Anyway, I didn't like most of the dishes on the buffet table. They were made out of vegetables, one type of food I truly disgust with. One dish was like a burrito....but with veggies and omellette eggs in the fillings. Another one was a french bread with tomatoes sliced into small cubes. I should have took more of those french breads with tuna.

The place we ate was near the historical river and the whole landscape almost looked like a mixed of Paris and Venice, Italy....but with Gangnam Style disturbing the beautiful nightlights. There was the Eiffel Tower(telecommunication tower in actual) and the Notre Dame(Professor X's church...I'm not kidding. The name of the church is really Charles Xavier Church) and the river of Venice.
Despite how romantically beautiful it is, I felt lonely when everyone was talking some fun stuffs I don't know...don't get it to be precise, near the landscape.
After all of that, I just went straight to bed. I was really, really tired....oh wait, I did mention that before. *laughs a little*

No comments:

Post a Comment